I base my approach on science-based, statistically validated tools. The bottom line: the tools work, also for you. Here are the most important ones.
1. Opus: measuring potential
Are you recruiting talent? Looking for the right person in the right place? Do you want to make your people develop? Do not restrict yourself to competencies. Measure potential in an Opus assessment:
- Intellectual potential | A real case shows potential in terms of analytical thinking, creative thinking and judgement.
- Emotional potential | Role play outlines the drive, resilience and empathy of your (candidate) employee.
- Competencies | I assess the competencies for the 6 criteria in an in-depth interview in order to evaluate your (candidate) employee’s current competencies.
- Reporting and consultation | I compare my conclusions to the evaluation of the participant and his or her manager and fine-tune the final report where necessary.
Opus assessments are ordered as a separate product. I also use them for M&As. Opus is based on Elliott Jaques’ research and was developed by O&P Consult.
2. Focus: adjusting your culture
Your corporate culture or organisation climate is not a separate entity. It is a lever you can use to achieve your goals, provided that you adjust it to your strategy. Get an overview of your current and desired corporate culture in one month with Focus:
- Quantitative online audit, possibly complemented with qualitative interviews
- Reporting of the results and strategic discussion in your executive committee
- Cultural workshops: receive your employees’ input and gain support
- Action plan showing how to turn the current culture into the desired culture
Paul gives comprehensive, straightforward strategic advice. His hands-on experience and knowledge of best practices turned out to be very valuable to our company, as were his cultural surveys and assessments. The sensitivity and the strategic aspect of culture were a real eye opener: most companies could do with this advice. – Steven Rymenans
3. Dinamo: measuring resistance and willingness to change
Are you planning change to which you are expecting a lot of resistance? Or has your change already reached an impasse? Outline your resistance and turn it into willingness to change with Dinamo:
- Quantitative online audit that examines where and why there is any resistance
- Reports of the results and strategic discussion in your executive committee
- Discussion with employees and other stakeholders to receive valuable input
- Action plan to turn any resistance into willingness to change
Paul delivers quality and keeps his promises. The communication and proposed routes are clear. Paul is straightforward, focuses on trust and achieves real results. – Johan Milliau