Strategic HR contributes to your business goals and is profitable. I will write a strategic business plan for your HR and will help you implement it.
Is your HR currently …
- … a cost centre? A necessary evil that is costing your company an arm and a leg?
- … fragmented? With different HR management in every country or every department?
- … merely reactive? Is your HR limited to administration, payroll and trade unions?
Time to make your HR a strategic business partner.
This is strategic HR management
Strategic HR contributes to your company’s goals. It is profitable, just like your R&D, marketing or sales. It also works efficiently through outsourcing where necessary.
How to achieve strategic HR
- A well-supported HR audit will show the gap between your current and strategic HR management. To do this, I will ask questions to your HR department and its internal customers.
- You will receive a strategic business plan for your HR that will tell you exactly which HR management you need to achieve your business strategy.
- Time for the implementation, which you will perform yourself. You can also use my service for training sessions, brochures and all the tools you need for strategic HR.
Paul has a unique gift to link HR and strategy to aspects of the company that are often neglected: culture (development), team setting, recruitment approach, compensation structures, retention, development and cost-efficient growth. – Johan Milliau
Without any grand theories, Paul lays down the cornerstones of clear and simple personnel management with a focus on engagement. – Geert Vanhuffel
Why use my services?
- Innovative view | You discover the potential of your HR in the business plan. Which opportunities do you ignore? What will strategic HR management mean to your company?
- Clear action plan | You will know precisely how you can adjust your HR management to your strategy. Work towards more efficiency and profitability step by step, and achieve your objectives.
in a consultation without obligation.